Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Welcome To My World

The life we've created gives us comfort. We enjoy knowing what to expect tomorrow, when the world is so chaotic. We built a tight circle around us included our family and friends that love and support us. What more do we need? We may never find out what new experiences there are, if we never go beyond the boundaries we've created. Being cautious of the unknown is one thing, but preventing what may be our destiny is another. Although it may be challenging, welcome others into your life. If our lives truly interconnect with others, then by opening ourselves to the possibilities would change the direction of our life. Trusting that there is a universal plan bigger than us all is a good place to start. Today, believe in yourself. You have a journey that begins here, where it ends only the universe knows. Have faith and move forward with confidence.
Why can't we have it all...
 
(Believing that there is a universal plan is the easiest part. The challenge is implementing it when I'm the only one who hears what needs to be done. My family and friends are my greatest supporters. They trust in me and that's good enough for them. I've met so many people recently and I know that they are part of this bigger plan. There is a reason I moved to Maui and I'm seeing the plan being played out so quickly. I don't have or need to know the details, just that I am where I am supposed to be.)

 

No comments: