Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spending The Rest of Your Life With Me

There is something deep in my heart that knows you are the one. I may know you already or may have never met you yet, but you will be the one that brings me peace. I have waited for you and now you are here or will be with me soon. You are part of who I am, yet you respect the person who I will be. You are not the perfect person that others hope to find. You are comfortable with your imperfections and accept mine as well. Heart of my heart, will you spend the rest of your life with me.
I want to share my day with you...
 

(As I wrote this message, I kept thinking about this special couple that I know. They remind me of what love truly is. I know that there is no such thing as the perfect couple, but they come pretty close. (T & M - You both are always in my heart.)

No comments: