Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Friday, March 29, 2013

Trusting In What We Know

There are times in our life, when all is quiet that we catch a glimpse of our destiny. It's just a short burst of clarity, a knowing within us that there is something we need to do that is bigger than ourselves. Although the details are too murky for us to discern, we are left believing that there is purpose to our journey. As frustrating as it may be, trusting in what we now know has to be enough. It's difficult to remember that the universe has plans for us, when our path seems without purpose at times. But when we least expect it, there is another defining moment which reconfirms our understanding of what life is all about. Keep the faith, knowing that we are our experiences and they are all part of the universe's plan for us. Today, don't be discouraged. Instead of asking so many questions about your future, concentrate on the present. Know that it is not for you to know your purpose, but to have purpose in your life. Remember that it's not the number of people you impact that's important, but that each person you touch truly believes that someone cares about them.
Here I can find peace...
 
(Although I know in my heart that there is a reason for where I am at this time, I still question the universe when times get difficult. What a gift to receive a glimpse of what can be, but it can also be a detriment because now I have a decision to make. Do I walk on the path trusting the unknown or be safe and stay home? I chose to walk the unfamiliar path, but I have so many angels who walk with me that I'm never alone. I believe that the universe sends me help whenever I am in need)
 

No comments: