Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Learning From Our Mistakes

Just by being human, we know that we'll make mistakes. Although we strive for perfection, it's by being imperfect that we grow stronger. We are who we are because of our past experiences which include all the mistakes we have made. When we keep making the same mistakes, that's when things become problematic. Acknowledging that we are not always right and that we don't know everything, leaves us open for the universe to implement it's plan for us. Learning from our mistakes, we become capable of doing all that we aspire to do. Today, be at peace with who you are. Your mistakes are only practice for what is to be.
Are there mistakes in nature...
 
(I am the first to admit that I am a mistake. Who I thought I would be or become is no longer. The universe has a way of leading me to places that I have no control. It's by giving up the control and just going with the flow that I move forward. Since being okay with who I am and being a mistake, I am so happy when my days are filled with peace and wellness. I am only who I can be.)
 

No comments: