Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Uncharted Waters

There are times when we wonder about the life we are living. We question whether this is what we envisioned it to be. Have our childhood dreams come true or have we settled for what we think we deserve. Sometimes it seems as if we are swimming in uncharted waters and in order to survive we somehow persevere. We may not know how or why, we are where we are, but we do our best to create a life in which all things are possible. No matter what our circumstances may be, we can overcome all obstacles and achieve all that the universe has planned for us. Even in uncharted waters, we can sail to our destination in peace. Today, take the day off to enjoy yourself. Find bliss in whatever you do and serenity in the decisions you make. Although it may not seem like it, you are where you are supposed to be.
Uncharted waters are dangerous, yet so beautiful...
 
(I don't know how to swim yet being in uncharted waters brings me peace. And in life that is where I am mostly found. Trusting that I am where I am supposed to be has sustained me during challenging times. Knowing that the universe leads me, not the other way around. Sometimes when the waves get a little choppy, I have to jump a little higher to get above them. That's the way life is, I never know what the day will bring, but I know I can overcome anything.)
 

No comments: