Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Friday, January 18, 2013

You Are Not Alone

There may be times in your life when you feel as if you are alone. It may seem as if there is no one in the world who cares about you. If you had a wish it would be to be with someone you can share your life wih, a kindred spirit of sorts. It's not as if you are unable to stand alone, but there are moments when having someone to lean on would be comforting. If you were but to open your eyes, you will find that you are already surrounded by those who love and support you. Your need for comfort comes from your fear of being alone. You can overcome this fear by knowing that you are never alone. Today, be at peace with yourself.
We are never alone...
 
(Although I know that I can be alone, I will never be lonely because I know that there is always someone near that cares for me. Knowing this gives me comfort. Being at peace within myself, I can go anywhere and never be alone. A - I thought of you when I wrote this. You are truly loved by all. R - I'm going to miss you when you are gone. Talking to myself is not as fun as being with you. Who will watch the whales with me?)

No comments: