Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Opening Your Heart

You say that you're waiting for opportunities and you're wishing that this year will be a year of change. But are you ready to accept all that comes your way. With an open heart and a willing spirit, you will be able to weather whatever comes in your life. Although you may have been waiting awhile for good fortune and prosperity, how many of you are ready for the work and time that comes with it. By opening the doors to opportunity, you must be ready for your life to change. Change may not be comfortable because it's so different from what we know, but it is what is needed to move forward on your journey. You have the power to make all things happen, if you have the courage to accept all that comes along your journey. Today, trust that everything happens for a reason. By opening your spirit to all that surrounds you, you will be one with the universal energy that flows around us all.
Let's walk together on this journey...
 
(I'm not sure if I'm open to what my spirit may want me to do. Although I try to be open to the future and what comes my way but it's difficult when things become chaotic. Most times I am open to all, but when things get rough I tend to hunker down. That's the best I can do for now. It's a learning moment .)

No comments: