Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Path Meant For You

 
Why do you insist on walking a path that was meant for another? Although it may seem much more interesting than the one you are currently on, you will find that on this unfamiliar path the road never seems to lead anywhere. A path that was not meant for you will have you walking in circles. For there is no beginning or end to a life with no purpose. If something works so well for another why wouldn't the same be said for you. No matter how much you follow what others do, it seems as if you always end up being disatisfied with the results you seek. It is time for you to stop following the path of others and trust that your own path will lead you to success. There is a path that was meant for you. Follow it and you will find the joy and happiness that you seek. Today, do something that you enjoy. Once you begin to believe in yourself, you will see your path in a different way. Know that it is as unique and special as you are.  
Where do you want to be in 2013...
 
(I don't think I've ever looked at anyone and said "I'd like to be that person". I am simple enough to understand that if my life is filled with ups and downs, why wouldn't that be the same for this other person. I'd like to say that I've always lived a fulfilled life, but I can't. I think the best I can say is that it's been interesting. Today is a different story, I can't imagine walking another's path because my life is now filled with daily miracles. S, R, Q, you are the miracles that make my life worthwhile.)

No comments: