Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, January 28, 2013

If I Could, I Would...

How many times have you said "If I could, I would..."?Just by making this statement, you question your ability to move forward. The " what if's" are only the first steps toward change, but if they are not followed by action, then they will be for naught. The possibilities of what could be will begin to pile up, until you soon forget the initial excitement you once had thinking about them. What was once so real that you made a statement "If I could, I would..." will soon be lost. Know that all of your possibilities can turn into reality, if you want them to be something more in your life. "If you can, then you will." Today, do something that you've never done before. No matter how old you may be, life is full of possibilities that can turn into opportunities. You just need to decide when you want them to be something more.
Sail with me into the sunset...
 
("If I could, I would..." is such a wonderful statement. To me, it personifies what a child would say. It's about sharing my secret dream with someone who I trust. It's knowing that I'm not making promises, only wishing what could be. It's about hoping that I have the courage and strength to see possibilities to fruition. It's about giving myself permission to tell the world my heart's desire. P - thank you for being the tool I needed to begin working on what has become my destiny.)


No comments: