Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Day Of Appreciation

When we get caught up in our busy lives, we sometimes forget that there are things that we truly need to be appreciative of. We may not feel so appreciative when going through challenging times. But even when going through difficult moments, we are still blessed with the opportunity to make things better. On days like today, find meaning in your life. Having the opportunity to pursue your dreams and attain your desires, is something to be appreciative of. You are truly blessed.

There is beauty to be seen on our journey...
 
((I have so much to be appreciative for. Sometimes I too get caught up with the dramas in my life, but then I step back and I see all that I'm grateful for. It is my wish for everyone that they too see all that they are blessed with, for that's where our strengths lay.)

No comments: