Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

No Regrets

Life is too short to have regrets of what you have done. There is nothing you can do to go back and relive what you have experienced, but you can move forward with the best of intentions to do what your heart desires. There may be doubts in your mind as to where you are going this year, but trust that there are no wrong turns in life. Every moment in your life is planned, it's up to you to experience the opportunities that the universe has opened up for you. Don't fear the future, for it's there that you will find out what you truly want in life. Today, experience what life is all about. No more hiding from the unknown. Seek out the dreams you have sought for so long. This year is your time to discover all that is within you.


Sit for just a moment and breathe...

(It's easy enough to say live with no regrets, but I think that it's human nature to doubt what you've done. I often wonder if the path I've taken was the right one for me. When the  "what if's" begin, they don't seem to stop. Since I can't tell my future, I'll have to trust that I'm doing the right thing for now and hope for the best. I guess the bottom line is am I happy where I am at this moment. I can't say where I'll be tomorrow but for now the answer is yes, I am.)

No comments: