Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Waiting For Change To Happen

When you wait too long for change to occur, sometimes it just happens without you knowing. Nothing is ever clear when you choose to keep your eyes closed to everything that makes you uncomfortable. For opportunities to come to fruition, you will need to take an active part in life. By waiting on the sidelines for an easier path to walk, life will quietly pass you by. Be ready for the changes that are now occurring throughout the universe. For it is in you to be the change that you have only been dreaming about. Today, be yourself as you live your life. Trust your spirit to guide you through the changes that are happening in your life. All will pass as the day ends and a new beginning will meet you tomorrow morning.
How different we would view the world if we were children...
 
(As much as I am a creature of habit, I understand the value of change. How different my life would be if the universe didn't shake it up every few years. My spirit has learned so much because of my life journey. I don't know what my future holds, but I wait with abaited breath as my destiny unfolds.)

No comments: