Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Friday, November 9, 2012

It's Time To Trust Your Heart

Although we hear your prayers, you may think that we can't hear you because nothing in your life seems to change. But we have given you the strength to trust in your heart to see you through difficult times. It may be hard to understand but the prayers that you say often times brings out the courage within yourself to do what is right. Many times you question whether what you are doing is leading you down the right path. But there is no wrong path, only different journeys. If you listen closely, you will hear what your heart is telling you. Others may not understand what you decide to do, even you may wonder if you are doing the right thing. It is only in the experience that you will find why you are moving in that direction. It's time to trust your heart and be at peace within yourself. Today, think about what is holding you back from trusting that you can live a life that makes you whole. What brings you peace and makes your spirit smile? Learning to trust yourself takes patience and courage to be the person you were meant to be.
Nature has a way of making you believe that all is possible...
 
(I think one of the most difficult thing to do in life is believing in myself. When the knowing is within me, I have a difficult time communicating what I'm doing to those who care about me. I understand that it's easier to be safe than to venture outside my comfort zone, but I guess that's where trusting in my heart comes in. All I can say is this is the hardest thing I've ever done. But I believe that there is a bigger plan than what I can see.)

No comments: