Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Peace A State Of Mind

If you were to reflect upon your life at this moment, how many of you would be able to say that you are at peace? Peace is a state of mind and is with you no matter what turmoil is going on in your life. It is a feeling that lay deep within you that can not be shaken so easily. Although we hear your prayers for a peaceful day, we hope that soon you will understand that by living with love and compassion in your heart, you will always be at peace. Peace is a state of mind that will help you throughout your life. It is during this time of year that we wish peace upon you and your loved ones. Today, be at peace with yourself and others. It is time to take responsibility of who you are and where you are going. There are no wrong decisions in life for everything works out for a reason. When you are at peace with yourself, you will find that destiny has always guided your way.
Peace is everywhere we are...
 
(I think a person can spend all their life wishing for a peaceful life. But peace may come only if you are true to yourself. That is challenging when you're living your life for everyone but yourself. In the past three years, I've had many conversations with myself about being true to myself. At this point, I'm happy with who I am and where I am. I hope that as time goes by that I'm able to spread the peace that I feel with everyone that I touch in my life.)

No comments: