Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Keys To Life

During your lifetime, we give you keys that help you to open the door to understanding. Sometimes they help you to clarify moments when your life is at it's most confusing or when you feel lost. The keys to life are given not when you want them but when you need them to move forward on your journey. It may be an "aha" moment that changes the way you think about how you have been understanding life. They turn your life around so that all that you once thought to be true, doesn't seem to fit just right any more. There is no right or wrong on your path. It is only in knowing yourself better that you are able to make decisions that will be in sinc with your journey. Live your life with good intentions and the keys of life will come to you when you least expect them. Today, be in the moment. If it is time to reflect then that is what you should do, but if it time just to be then that is what is right for you. Do not force to be where you do not feel your spirit can support you. You can only be who you are in the moment.
Why can't we get things written in stone...
 
(I think it's human nature that we ask questions about our future. I'm not sure if I truly want to know, but it's curiosity more than anything. So far whenever I learn about my future, it entails work and patience on my part. I'm not sure if we're really meant to hear what is to be because we don't have any reference point to understand it. I'm always amazed at where I am headed and where I am now. Maybe one day, I'll be contented with just who I am in the moment.)
 

No comments: