Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Believing In Yourself

If you could see yourself like we do, then anything is possible. We are with you every step of the way that you don't have to have any doubts that you'll get lost along the way. For we are here to guide you, support you, and be there to nurture your spirit. Although you may wonder why you are here, know that when you begin to truly believe in yourself then the universe will open up to all that is awaiting you. Today, know that all is possible. You are the key to your own future.
It's time for all things to flow with the universe...
 
(It feels good to know that no matter what is happening, there is someone who believes in me. With that, it's alot easier to go through each day with a positive attitude and optimism that I am where I'm supposed to be. I truly believe that the universe always flows in the right direction and it's carrying me along the way. There are two people who have always believe in what I do. Thank you M & T, I'm thinking of and miss you both.)

No comments: