Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Just Passing Through

A lifetime feels like it is forever. When you say that you want to make a difference in the world or that you want to help others, tomorrow seems to be the best time for you. Tomorrow is when most of you have time to do it all. You are actually lucky to have one lifetime to achieve all that you'd like to do. It may be difficult to understand, but you are just passing though this lifetime. It is up to you whether you want to make a difference today. You never know how many tomorrows there are in your lifetime. It is important to treasure every moment in your life. Don't leave what you can accomplish today for tomorrow, for you are just passing through. Today, do something that you've never done before. Think of something that you've always put till tomorrow and do it by the end of the year. Instead of letting life pass you by, pay attention to life's miracles as you journey on.
There are moments when time doesn't exist...
 
(I know that time is only a concept, but it does seem to change depending what I'm going through. When I'm so busy, it seems to fly that I can't keep up with what I'm doing. On the other hand, when life isn't going so good, time seems to drag on forever. As I'm getting older I realize how precious time is and how much more I want to accomplish before I die. But again is there ever an end to what we want to do in our lifetime. The answer is no.)

No comments: