Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Reach Up And Touch The Sky

What if you were able to reach up and touch the sky? And all the stars were lite just to guide you on your path, so that you would never get lost. Sometimes in life, the impossible begins to be possible when you open yourself to receive everything that is meant for you. Know that the universe has plans for you that was created since you were born. If you look up into the sky, you would see how limitless your dreams can be. For it's there that all your wishes are destined to go. It is time to imagine the impossible and live the life that was meant for you. Today, wish upon a star. The moment for all things to come to pass is here. Know that next year, is a year of positive changes and rewards for those who believe that all is possible.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are times when no matter how much I try, I can't understand technology. I'm going to practice what I write and release what I can't control. Picture or no picture, this blog will go on. I hope those of you who have enjoyed my pictures will stick around until I get this fixed. Maybe it's time to move on to a larger computer. I'm going to reach up and see if the sky has a electronics department there. Thank you all for continuing to read the messages. Let's wish to receive all that will help us to do our work more efficiently.) 

No comments: