Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Believing In Who You Are

If you could only see yourself as we see you, then you will see perfection. You are who you are supposed to be. You are where you need to be. Although you may feel lost and unsure of yourself, know that we have never left your side. As you walk through the darkness, look for the light that will guide you through life. Trust that you are able to overcome all your fears, if you only believe in who you are. It will take courage to begin moving forward, but know that we are with you every step of the way and you will never be alone on your journey towards destiny. Today, be critical of yourself. Stand up tall and be honest about your failings. For the first step of recovery is to acknowledge who you are and who you want to be. Life is not easy, but the rewards in living a life with compassion comes back to you ten fold.
Come walk with me in this peaceful garden...
 
(I understand how difficult it is to see myself as perfect. For it's my imperfections that gives me an excuse not to get things done. I didn't want the responsbilities that increases in life, that I gave excuses about why I couldn't accomplish things. Well the time for excuses are over and I need to step up to the opportunities that are coming my way. It is my destiny to be courageous and compassionate so that I can help others in their life journey. (C - You are in my prayers tonight. I wish you happiness, laughter, and true love in the coming year. Have the strength to be the person you are destined to be.)

No comments: