Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Don't Bother Me

How many times in your life, have you said "Don't bother me."? You may say this to others including the universe because you feel that you have everything in control. If anyone interferes with your life, your plan may fall apart and you no longer see your desitny as clearly as you'd like it to be. Those who care and love you, may interfere out of their concern for you as does the universe. It may be to your benefit that you listen closely to what others have to say. Smetimes it's not the words that are being spoken but the positive energy that they are sending to you.Welcome the words and thoughts that are being sent to you with good intentions, for it will only add to your good fortune. As well as being open to the plans that the universe has laid out for you. For it is on the path that you may experience much more than you expected. Today, be open to all and accept those that bother you. For in their interference will come good fortune.
Let me sit while I'm reflecting...
 
(I think I've said "Don't bother me" several hundreds of times to my children as they were growing up. Now that they are living away, I wish they bother me more often. I've learn to do things on my own this past year because circumstances and now I am re-learning to accept help when it is offered. Being bothered isn't as bad as I've thought it would be. How else would I learn so much.)

No comments: