Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's A Beautiful Day


Everyday is a beautiful day to our spirit. It knows no other but what is true. All the disturbances that overwhelm you, hide the beauty that surrounds us all. You only see what you expect to see. When sadness and despondency shadows your life, how can you see beyond the gray that colors your world. Nothing makes sense but attending to your daily tasks. It's only when you decide to look beyond what is before you that you will see what truly exists. There is a life that awaits you that will bring peace and beauty to your day. Today, live in the positive. Live a life that brings you happiness and serenity. You are the key to the life you were meant to lead.
What do you believe in...

(Everyday I wake up knowing I am where I am supposed to be. That is all I know. I don't know why I'm where I am or what my purpose is for being here, but it doesn't matter. Knowing that I'm showing up is enough. Being open to all is like living life waiting for surprises everyday. I don't know where I'm going to be or who I am going to meet, but I know that everything that happens is for a higher purpose. What I know is that I am here to help others live a life of purpose. Tomorrow is a day when all things will change. Be ready for 

No comments: