Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Rejuvenating Your Spirit

There are times in life when you need to stop and rejuvenate your spirit. You are constantly on the go, taking care of your responsibilities and obligations that you forget to rest until it's too late. You tell yourself that you will slow down after... But soon it's much after the time when you were supposed to take a breath and that did not happen. Like the many other times you said the same thing, you continue to spin like a top. It's not unusual behavior, most people continue to lead busy lives and later regret the life that they miss. It's time to truly stop and do a quick assessment of your life. When was the last time you did something to take care of yourself? Has it been so long that you've forgotten when it was? Know that your body and spirit will keep up with you, until they decide to stop on their own. By then, hopefully you would have gotten the message that it's never the wrong time to care for yourself. You are the key to your success. Today, take the time to rejuvenate your spirit. The busyness of life will always be waiting for you to pick up where you left off.
Fruits are works of art...
 
(I find working rejuvenating, so to slow down and rest is difficult for me. I understand that I need to give my body and spirit a rest, but I know I'm one who likes to keep going. I'm learning everyday to pace myself. For it's all about balancing my life that will truly rejuvenates my spirit.)

 

No comments: