Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Reflect, Rejuvenate, Renew

Sometimes in life when we've lost our way, we begin to stumble over ourselves. Where do we find our purpose, when it takes so much energy just to breathe. It makes sense that we're feeling off beat, when we find ourselves missing the natural rythmn of life. In order to be in the moment, we reflect on what is, rejuvenate the passion that is hibernating, and renew our commitment to what was once important to us. Today, trust yourself to know what is needed in your life. It's okay to take a breather every once and awhile, but know when it's time to get back into the game for life is for the living. When we awake our spirit, then anything is possible.
Let's just sit for now...
 
(It's not that I enjoy being on hiatus, but it seems a natural part of life. I believe there is a time for everything, including the feeling of being lost. When I finally get my rthymn back, I feel as if I have a better understanding of where I am going. Being lost is not a bad thing, if you know that where you end up is a better place than where you were. Although a lot of things are going on for me at this time, I think I'm still in reflection mode. Pausing is where I am.)

No comments: