Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

If You Can Dream It

There are so many things that we dream about attaining, but how many of us actually think they can come to fruition. It's not that we don't work hard at attaining our goals, but we lose part of the illusion that we've created. For many of us, dreams begin to fade away as soon as we are faced with the realities of life. But the truth is that if you can dream it, you can create it. There is something within us that can actually visualize our dreams. If we push aside our doubts and fears, which are always lingering around us, we can achieve anything including attaining what our heart desires. Know that your dreams are only a fear away. Today, what is something that you'd like to achieve in your life. For the coming week, visualize yourself actually having it. Then at the end of the week, think about how it worked for you. Is this something that you can truly see as part of your life? If it is then, start working towards attaining it. Remember if you can dream it, you can create it.

Let's walk together...
 
(I walk this path everyday and it was something that I created. I wanted to find a path that would calm my spirit at the end of a busy day and give me positive inspiration. Watching the waves, paddle boarders, and whales makes me feel joy no matter what my day was like. Everyday that I walk on this path, I appreciate what the universe has brought to me. No one's life is perfect, we just have to find perfection within ourselves. R - thank you for discovering this path for me and to appreciate it through your eyes.)

No comments: