Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, February 18, 2013

If I Were A Color

Although we say that we know ourselves pretty well, sometimes we get into moods that we can't explain. When someone asks how are we doing, we respond with "I'm fine". But thinking more, this could be further from the truth. There are so many ways to describe how we're feeling, but we can't seem to put our finger on it. But if we were asked to choose a color that would describe how we're feeling, it would be much easier for us. Colors can also calm our spirit by creating a feeling of peace. The use of color is another way to expess ourselves more easily. Today, what would be the color that describes you best. Think of those who you care for, send loving colors their way. Use colors to your advantage and you'll never be at a loss.
Just follow me and you'll be fine...
 
(I think this message applies to people who are visual. Sometimes, I have difficulty describing how I'm feeling, so thinking of a color really helps. In fact, colors are really useful in describing people. They also help me to understand them a little better. The use of color is a science I wish I knew more about. I guess just acknowledging it's power is the first step of understanding it's importance in my life.)

 

No comments: