Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Celebrating Life

When life isn't working out the way we'd like it to, there doesn't seem to be a reason to celebrate. If that is how we are truly feeling, then how do we find the light when all is dark. We don't. Celebrating life is not ignoring or putting aside the challenges we are going through now, but embracing them. It's trusting that what we are experiencing is what makes us stronger and helps us walk on our path. Finding a place within our hearts to appreciate what the universe has given us will give us a reason to celebrate. Today, take a break. Sometimes you are so hard on yourself that you're not letting yourself just be. Celebrate life, by celebrating who you want to be.
Playing in the sun...
 
(Sometimes it's difficult to find joy when life hits me harder than usual. But the universe always surprises me when I least expect it. Miracles that I find along the way, that make me smile and laugh even through the roughest days. I can only take one step at a time and believe that I am moving forward, heading towards... I'm not sure at this time but it'll be there waiting for me. Let's celebrate together.)


No comments: