Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

What Is Your Life Purpose?

There are many of you who want to know your future and what your life purpose is? Why would you want to know your future when you are trying so hard to balance your life right now? Knowing what will be won't change the present. By living in the moment, you gain so much more than focusing on a vision that may or may not occur. Your future changes depending on what you do in the present. This is the same as wanting to know the purpose of your life. What if everyone has the same purpose and that is to help themselves and others? This idea may seem simplistic, but this may be the case. There may be different ways that everyone goes about pursuing their purpose, but the end result is to live with good intentions and to be compassionate to others. Living in the moment by doing things that give you peace and being aware of those who are in need of help is what life is about. Today, be at peace with yourself. Do not expect more from life anything that you aren't ready to give back to others. Be content with the present for it is where you need to be.
Nature is something that you can depend on and enjoy...
 
(I think it's human nature to want to know your future and your purpose in life. I know that I am curious about what will happen in the future, but then I get so caught up with what I've been told that I miss something in the present. It's my experience in the here and now that I need to remember. As to my purpose, I believe that I am here to help others and by helping them it helps me in my own growth. My life lessons are definately tied to my purpose.)  

No comments: