Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Power Of Your Words

Who would think that your words hold the power to shape who you are. They can lead you astray from your dreams without you even being aware of what is occurring. Often times you hear how words can destroy relationships, hurting those that you love and care about. Whether you believe it or not, by using destructive words you can change the direction of your journey. There is a direct correlation between your thoughts and the words you choose to use. If you take your time to process what is going on in your thoughts before you speak, there will be more harmony in your life. Positive words lead to positive outcomes. It's not in your nature to hurt others, so be careful of the words you choose to speak. Let your words reflect your compassionate nature. Today, think carefully before you speak. Be mindful when communicating with others. Let your words reflect the spirit within you that only wants the best for you and others. 
Let there be beauty in our words...
 
(My words reflect how I am feeling, so I try to make sure that I don't hurt anyone when I'm not feeling well. I feel so much joy when I make people smile and laugh with my words. I think that's my mission in life, to use my words to make people feel better. No more, no less.)

No comments: