Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

The World Stops When The Mind Doubts


When you question all that comes your way, there is no movement in your life. Whatever successes you may have, there is no meaning because you doubt their value. When there is disbelief , your mind does not accept all that you deserve. You are the key to what is stopping all that comes your way. When you question all that you envision, how will you see what is unfolding before your eyes. The world stops evolving, when you doubt what is. When you open yourself to all, then the universal plan will become real for you. We are waiting for you to see the beauty that awaits you, when you believe in yourself. Know that you are an important part of the universe.
Things aren't always as we see them...
 
(I can see that when I'm doubting myself, things come to a halt. It's as if the world stops when I can't see the picture clearly. But then I think it's for the best because why would I want to move forward if I don't know where I'm headed. Sometimes there is a purpose for feeling unsure of ourselves. It gives me time to rest and recuperate. Life can wait, while I heal.)


No comments: