Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Change Is The New Inspiration

 You hear that change is the only thing you can count on in life. So why is it that you are always surprised when the unexpected happens. No matter how much you prepare for it, there are factors that you never anticipate. The universe places these unusual shaped stones in your way, so that you have to stop before you stumble and fall. Looking at them, they are unique. And if you're lucky you can sometimes find beauty amongst them. Change comes into your life to shake things up. From living with normal expectations, the extraordinary suddenly becomes what you've been destined to discover.
Beauty never changes...
 
(Although change has made me uncomfortable in the past, it's with faith that I now anticipate change. For it's just another step on my journey in life. I wonder where the universe is sending me and who will I be meeting because of the shift in my life. Someone told me, "What if it's not for the better?". I responded, "But what if it is?)
 

No comments: