Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Following Your Universal Plan

Sometimes you spend so much time worrying about the future, that you forget to live in the moment. Questioning whether the decisions you've made were the right ones and doubting your actions are paralyzing you from moving forward. It's difficult to trust that everything will work out for the best, if you don't believe that you're always where you're supposed to be. Following your universal plan is not the easiest thing to do, when you're not sure of what the plan is. Putting your faith in something that you can't identify is scary. But know that the universe can create a future for you that is beyond what you'll ever envision.  You have nothing to lose by following where your path leads you. For the next week, be open to new things, places, and people. Be courageous and follow your universal plan, which will take you where you are meant to be.
You don't have to go far to see true beauty...
 
(It still amazes me when things happen and there is no other explanation than it's part of my universal plan. It's like watching from afar as things slowly unfold. I do the work that is in front of me because that's why I'm where I'm at. But soon there will be an end to my mission and I will move on. Sometimes I question that I'm where I'm supposed to be, but then I tell myself that I believe the universe has a better plan than I could ever have. 

 

No comments: