Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Getting To Know Yourself

If we are changing everyday, then whose to say how well we know ourselves. When was the last time we sat down and listed all our favorite things. What is our favorite color? What kind of food do we like? What is our style of clothing? If we could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? What brings us peace? We may know more about our loved ones then we do of ourselves. It's knowing who we are and what we are capable of that gives us the courage to explore the world around us. Today, do something that makes you happy. When you are feeling joyful, you open yourself to miracles that you often times overlook. It's time for good fortune to come your way.
There is no hiding beauty...
 
(I know myself as well as I can as of today. If my experiences shape me, then I change as rapidly as my next adventure. I think it's a wonderful thing that I have the whole world to explore.  If I'm open to where my spirit leads me then there are no limits to where I can go. I need to step out of the way of my own destiny.)
 

No comments: