Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Monday, July 1, 2013

What Tomorrow Brings

Sometimes you forget how lucky you are to have today. You are blessed in making strides in improving your life. With an opportunity to correct your mistakes, you can walk on your path always moving forward. But by letting the day overwhelm you, you disregard the good fortune that is right in front of you. Enjoy what you receive today, for you never know what tomorrow will bring you. The gifts that are given to you today, will open doors to miracles that will surely come your way. Acknowledge the blessings that you are receiving, for they are too numerous to count.
There is beauty in all that we see...
 
(I know that I concentrate so hard on what I need to do during the day, that I am missing the beauty of the moment. Working while enjoying the day is difficult. Before I know it the week is gone and I've lost time that I can't get back. I tend to pay more attention to what is around me on the weekends. If I can do this during the week, I would gain what I'm currently missing out. This is so much harder to do than it sounds.)
 

No comments: