Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Releasing The Control

At the end of the day, your mind is filled with mindless chatter. When it's time to relax, you have difficulty letting go. Worrying whether you made the right decisions today or will be ready for what tomorrow brings. No matter how much you try, you can't make sense of your scattered thoughts. In order to live a balanced life, release all that you can not control. Empty your mind of all that has past and be at peace with what you've accomplished during the day. If you live with good intentions, then quiet your mind and leave all that can not be resolved outside your door. Sleep well knowing that everything is as it should be and tomorrow will bring you new opportunities.

Life is like a carnival ride...
 
(Although my life seems to be chaotic at times, I sleep very easily. I'm not sure if it's because I have a poor memory, that I can't remember things. But I enjoy sleeping because it's like renewing my energy. I know that tomorrow will bring me another chance to make things better.)
 

No comments: