Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

If I Could Fly

 If there were no limits to what you could do or achieve, how different would your life be? What would you give up to have the opportunity to  create a life where all is possible? If all you have to do is to get rid of the fears that bind you, then it may be worthwhile to begin releasing what you have no control. The universe has plans for you beyond what you can envision. Take a leap of faith and fly. You have what it takes to be  and do whatever you'd like, if you believe.
Sometimes there are no need for words...
 
(If I didn't believe that the universe had a bigger plan for me, then I'd be in serious trouble. I think it's because I'm more of a realist and I'd probably talk myself out of flying. Although, I love it when the universe changes directions on me because it keeps me on my toes. I never know until later why I was where I was at. All I know is that where ever I'm sent, there is a reason that is much bigger than I. I'm just one piece in the universal puzzle.)

 

No comments: