Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Walking Alone

When you feel that you are all alone, close your eyes and feel our presence. We are besides you all the time. We lift you up when you stumble and fall. We dry your tears when you are filled with grief. We watch and encourage you as you walk on your path. Although it seems that you walk alone, know that we are always with you. It is not our way to interfere with your decisions or to prevent your mistakes. Your experiences make the perfect person that you are. Believe in yourself, for it is in your failures and successes that you become who you were meant to be.
Being alone is comforting at times...
 
(Although I know in my heart that I'm never alone, sometimes I question what I know. It's when my heart is empty that I feel no one walks with me.)
 
 

No comments: