Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A World Beyond

Sometimes I wonder if there is a world beyond what I see. A world that exists beyond my reality. A world where the impossible is possible. To be able to envision all that the universe wants me to be. My purpose is not to be perfect, but to live to be imperfect. To welcome the unexpected and all the opportunities that it brings. Living in a world that embraces who I was yesterday, who I am today, and who I will be tomorrow. If I dream it, then I can live it.
A world where everything is beautiful...
 
(I believe that there is a place beyond what I see where compassion exists. To commit to live a life of compassion is challenging, when no one seems to understand what can be. Sometimes the world seems to tilt a little, but enough to make everything seem off balance. Or is it just me? 
 

No comments: