Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Keeping Your Eyes Closed

Have you ever thought what you are missing when you close your eyes? Most of us may keep our eyes close when we want to avoid seeing something. But what if you are missing more than what you fear. There is so much to see in the world that can change your life. By keeping your eyes closed, you are denying yourself new experiences. The universe has a plan for you that is more than you can envision, if you have the courage to keep your eyes open.
Open your eyes and live life to the fullest...
 
(Sometimes I wish I could keep my eyes closed for awhile while I regroup. But then I hear or feel something and my curiosity takes over. I don't know how people can keep their eyes closed for too long, because there is so much to discover in the world. The beauty of life awaits me.)
 

No comments: