Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Moving Mountains

There are many times when we hear you complain of the life you lead. You are not satisfy with the lot you have been given and want more. Of what, we aren't sure because you change your mind so often. You seem to want what others have and when you obtain it, you easily discard it. Although you are not a stranger to hard work, you seem to shy away from work that doesn't make sense to you. Where is your faith that the universe has plans for you? How can you live your purpose, when you are afraid to move mountains? Life is full of wonderful experiences just waiting for you, but you need to trust that in between life's challenges there is everything that will bring you joy and happiness. Just embrace what is given to you, instead of pushing them away.
Don't tell her that she doesn't fit...
 
(Sometimes I'm guilty of complaining of what is going on in my life. I know it's only minor compared to what is going on globally, but it makes me feel better if not only for a moment. I think it's more about releasing frustration, then moving on with a better frame of mind. There are more positive things happening in my life and I am truly blessed. So I give thanks for all the things that I have received.)


 

No comments: