Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What Is Keeping You From Succeeding?

We give you all you need to succeed in life. It is your choice to put aside these resources as you struggle in life. You say that you are without help, but if you opened your eyes you will see that you have all that you have envisioned. You are not alone in your thoughts. There are many like you, who stumble along through life. If you stop for a moment and take stock of all that you have, you will see how much you can succeed in life. We have not hidden your gifts, but if you choose not to accept them then there they will wait for you until you are ready. We watch you as you search your way through life. One day you will open your eyes and accept all. You are meant to achieve everything that you were meant to do, if you believe in yourself.
Listen and you will hear joy...
 
(If I stop questioning myself, I may succeed much farther than I can imagine. It's funny how I much more I can believe in others, then I do in myself. Another thing to work on to better myself and my life.)
 

No comments: