Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Believing In Yourself

There are times when you have little confidence in yourself. It seems that whatever you do, there is doubt. Although there shouldn't be anything that holds you back, you seem to remember all of your weaknesses so clearly. There is no end to your insecurities, if you continue on this path. At one point, it will be difficult to remember the way home. So leave your doubts behind and begin believing that you are everything that you need to be to achieve all that you dream of. Believing in yourself is nothing more than knowing that you are where you need to be.
There is passion in creativity...
 
(Sometimes my doubts are so large that they overwhelm me. Sometimes my insecurities weigh so heavy on my soul. But I rise above all knowing that there is purpose in my life. I am not perfect. I am not all seeing. But I am everything that I allow myself to be.)

No comments: