Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

You Are Where You're Supposed To Be

We watch you as you stumble and fall through life. Sometimes you pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and walk on with confidence. But there are other times when you find comfort in staying just where you are, while you collect your thoughts. Whether back on your feet or sitting on the side, both are appropriate for where you're at. Sometimes you push yourself so hard, that you move without purpose. There are times in your life when the best thing for you is to slow down and gather your thoughts. You tend to miss your step and become confused when your spirit needs to rest and rejuvenate. Listen very careful to what your inner voice is telling you and life will be the way it should be.
Grab a board and let's get in the water...
 
(Although I can't swim a stroke, I love the water and try to go the beach every weekend. The waves relax me and the week's chaos just floats away. There is no fear, only a knowing that I need to be there to bring peace to my spirit. I could have let my fear of water keep me away, but the need to be where I'm supposed to be was stronger than my fears.  If we are open to what the universe plans for us, then anything is possible. And maybe, just maybe we can find happiness along the way.)
 
 

No comments: