Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What Are You Waiting For

Although you have plans for yourself, there always seems to be a reason not to complete them. Whatever the reason, they are good enough for you. There never seems time to do what you want. There are too many things that are more important. You are obligated to help your friends and loved ones. All of these are reasons not to accomplish what you'd like to do, but are they good enough for you to stop your dreams from coming true. You can actually incorporate all that you feel you need to do, as well as, what you dream about doing. There is time enough for all, if you really want it. What are you waiting for? You don't have to wait until tomorrow to do what you want today.
Just walk...
 
(If I waited to do the things that I wanted, I would never get anything done. I tend to second guess everything, so I make it a point to think once and just do it. It's better for me to jump first and fix later. I can't believe I'm where I'm at today. Who would think that I'd be living on Maui? It's where I need to be for now.)
 

No comments: