Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Listen To The Music And Dance

Sometimes the music is so quiet that you can barely hear it. Your subconscious hears it first, then it seems that the tune keeps repeating itself in your mind. Throughout the day, you may find yourself humming to music that you may or may not remember the words. Music flows through your heart and becomes part of your spirit. Even on your worse day, it can change everything around. Let music become a part of your life. Let yourself dance and soon you will fly.
There is beauty in all that we see and hear...
 
(Sometimes there is a song that stays in my mind all day. I can't seem to remember what the words are, but it doesn't stop the tune continuing in my head. I wonder if the music is there for a reason. Most times, it just makes me feel happy and I think that makes it all right.)
 

No comments: