Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Having Faith In Yourself

I think for the most part, everyone has doubts about themselves but it seems that today more than usual you question if you have all that you need to survive. This is a question that is being asked more frequently in these trying times. There is no one who can truly answer that question but yourself. Even if we were to tell you that you are who you are supposed to be right at this moment, you would doubt whether what you are hearing is correct. You fear that you will fail before you have even tried. How frustrating it is for the universe which flows whether you believe or not. It is what will always be. You are no more or less than anyone else. You do not have ego enough to stand by yourself. It is easier to compare yourself with another than it is to say "I am". You will never know your true spirit unless you free yourself of who you were and be who you are meant to be. Today, cleanse your spirit. Be mindful of saying and thinking things that are not pure in thought. Repeat kind words that calm your soul. Be still in the moment and let your spirit rest.
Flowers make our souls smile...
 
(I believe in myself, it's the universe that I question. I walk my path in faith, knowing that there is a higher plan for me. But tonight, I question why I'm not being given a clue what the plan is. This day has been difficult and I'm doubting myself. I wish I could forsee what my spirit already knows. I know when tomorrow comes, I'll see the sun through the clouds.)

No comments: