Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

It's Time To Celebrate

Although we are kept busy with our complicated lives, there is no reason why we can't stop and celebrate once and awhile. To acknowledge and appreciate those we love and care for. To let them know that they are important to us and we are who we are because of their support. We may sometimes feel that we stand alone, but when we think about all the people who have believed in who we are, it is a very humbling experience. Taking the time to celebrate with these special people seems like such a small thing to do when we look at the bigger picture. Today, spend some time with someone that you care for. You become to understand yourself a little better, when you can see yourself through the eyes of another. Celebrate the joy you feel when you are with those that you love and care about.
Sit with me and let's celebrate the time we have together...
 
(Sharing time with family and friends is what life is about for me. I don't see some of my friends that often, so when I do it's catch up time. When people are close to me, it's like we were never apart. Some how time stops when we are with those we love. It's time for me to stop and celebrate more with my friends and family.)

No comments: