Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Reflecting The Energy

Alot of the energy that you are absorbing is from the people that surround you. There is something to be said about choosing those who are close to you carefully because they share their energy with you. Their positive energy will help you to heal others and move pass the pains of life. When energies intertwine, the power that is created conquers all. Today, find the answers you seek, for until you do you will not have peace of mind. Be aware of the energy that is within you because it is that which protects you from harm. You reflect the energy that is all around you, so be compassionate in all that you do and you will prosper.
If we can harness the energy around us, we would all prosper...
 
(Today I learned how blessed I am to have such wonderful and compassionate people that surround me. If I am a reflection of their energy, no wonder I am off to do things that only the universe knows where my path lay. Whether I am near them or not, their loving energy flows through me and will help me prosper where ever I go. That's the wonderful thing about energy, it always ends up where it's supposed to be. I appreciate those that care about me, for it is because of them that I am.

No comments: