Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Letting Fortune Find You

 
No matter what you are doing or not doing, fortune will find you. For many, it seems as if working hard or doing what is right,will attract fortune to you but this is not the case. Attaining fortune is only part of your journey, nothing more, nothing less. The timing depends on the path you have decided to venture on. Sometimes if you stand very still, you will be able to see your future as it happens. Your future is tied directly to your fortune. By letting your fortune find you, you release your worries about your future to the winds.Today, be at peace where ever you may be. Worrying about attaining fortune is never a good place to be for someone as compassionaate as you.
This is a good a place than any to let my fortune come to me...
 
(Patience has never been a good thing for me. But I'm getting better at understanding what fortune is. Fortune can take on many faces, but for me my family and friends are the jewels in my life. They are my support and nurturer me so that I never have to be alone. I don't want to say that it doesn't matter to me, but I do respect how the universe creates life situations so that we all can benefit from it).

No comments: