Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Flowing With The Universal Energy

There are times when we feel so out of sinc with the world. It's as if we are missing a beat that everyone else seems to hear. It's not as if we are doing anything different from what we have done before, but yet something is just not right. It's a feeling that we can't pinpoint, but it affects our entire life. We may think by changing something in our daily routine it may solve the problem, but deciding on what to change is difficult because nothing seems to be so important that it would make a difference. It may be that in living a life that we are so used to, life has slowed down. By being still for a moment, it may surprise us at how our lives may no longer fit our routine. We are no longer who we were yesterday or who we will be tomorrow. The patterns we set up for ourselves, may not be what we need to move forward on our path. By having faith to flow with the universal energy, we will be in a place where we would never have foreseen. Today, be the change you envision for yourself. When you flow with the universal energy, you will be energized and filled with purpose. It is not for you to stumble through life, but to be at peace with the life that was meant for you.
It's difficult for us to be different when we're amongst peers...
 
(I find that my daily routines give me comfort. It may seem boring to others, but I tend to do pretty much the same thing every day. It's actually calming and creates less stress to know what to expect. But I understand that during this past year I've been on a holding pattern. I haven't grown or moved forward, but that will change. The universe continues to flow while I was healing but now it's time for me to move on from my self imposed retreat. I'm not sure what will happen in the next few months, but I know for sure I'm always where I'm supposed to be.)

No comments: