Welcome to Quiet Island Writings! Sometimes when asking for help on our journey, we are sent inspiring messages. Be open to the universal energy that flows compassionately around us all. If you'd like to share your reflections on the writings, click on the daily post title and leave your thoughts. Have an inspiring day!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Beginning Again

Everyday we have an opportunity to begin again. As we sleep there is a settling of worries and fears. We balance our spirit in the darkness and awake afreshed. The universe flows through our dreams and instill thoughts that help us during our waking hours. If we believe that we have what we need when we awake in the morning, then we can do well. Our power comes from knowing that we have the ability to begin again every day. Today, think about how you will make a difference. How are you living life? What will you do to touch other people's life? You have an opportunity to begin again, so use each moment wisely.
Life is beautiful...
 
(I truly believe that each morning that I awake is a chance to make things right. I'm not so unrealistic that I think my life will be perfect, but I can try to be the best person I can be each day. Someone told me today to believe in who I am no matter what I am going to be going through in the future. I'd like to think that I walk my talk and that everyone I touch teaches me life lessons. I am hopeful that I will life a life of purpose knowing that every day I begin again.)

No comments: